- 3 cups of All-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Cut into the mixture 1/2 cup shortening or margarine. I prefer margarine. Add in bowl.
- Add enough cold water, about a cup, to make the dry dough, knead, for exercise. Optional if you at this point want can add raisins into the bowl mixture.
- Sprinkle some flour on base.
- Put in a greased baking pan and bake in 400degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
|McGillivray vs Macdonald to be remembered?|