Sunday, January 16, 2011

Met with MP from Saskatoon-Wanuskewin who was interested.

Last week I received letter from local Federal MP Pierre Lemieux who forwarded McGillivray Petition unto Canadian Heritage Minister MP James Moore.

I'm not taking defensive position anymore & launching a major offensive to broadcast this via the social networking of the internet. I have the expertise to do my own broadcasting. I've sat back for too long trying to solicit certain people to "get back to you".

Here are the 87 posts my son & I are claiming were never ceded to Canada. Canadian Government has Fiduciary responsibility to compensate. We will assist First Nation & Metis people receive job training & a place to stay while living in major centers in Ottawa, Thunder Bay & Winnipeg because of their ancestors contribution to the Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment